adidas Originals bring back their collaborative shoe with Coca-Cola over a decade after its initial release. The Clima Cool 1 silhouette gained notoriety for its innovative and well considered design which provided superior ventilation through all elements of the trainer. This Core Black/Red/Footwear White colourway was released initially to celebrate the World Cup in 2002 and 14 years later we get this excellent re-issue just in time for summer which is finished with Black adidas Originals X Coca-Cola branding.
* 2002 re-issue.
* Loose weave upper.
* Loose weave tongue.
* Considered design with ventilation running between the upper, midsole and outsole.
* Supportive moulded lacing panels.
* Supportive moulded toe bumper.
* Clima Cool tongue label.
* Florescent yellow sock lining and outsole tread.
* Rear moulded heel ventilation with adidas Originals X Coca-Cola branding.
* Adiprene outsole with cut-out ventilation.
* Coca-Cola printed insole.
* Special edition box.